There are many reasons why learning a foreign language is a great idea. Whether you want to improve your job prospects, be able to communicate more effectively in business, are planning to move abroad, go travelling, or want to get more out of holidays, we have a range of part time courses to suit every language level.
Select a course from the list to the left to view details and a timetable.
- Practical, interactive (rather than theory based) lessons
- Experienced, qualified and friendly teachers
- Substantial discounts when you book 2 or more courses
- Intensive, task based lessons include role play, pair work and class discussions
- Small class sizes and ongoing support
- No exams - relax, and enjoy learning
- Set your own learning goals, according to your own timescales
Courses start 2 times per year on weekday evenings, Monday to Thursday. If you prefer, you can take one-to-one classes at times to suit you.
Please note that the published MFL timetable may be subject to change depending on demand.
Booking and payment should be made at least 1 week prior to the start of the published start dates.
Languages for businesses
We offer a tailor made service for businesses who require language training for their staff. Please contact us to discuss your requirements.
Teaching at Nottingham Language Academy
We want to add talent to our team! We are now recruiting additional modern foreign language teachers for courses starting in October. Please get in touch (and send your CV).